sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017

Personal Introduction

Hi, My name is Delfina. I am seventeen years old. I am an only child and living with my Mom in a flat in La Plata city. I am attending my last year of High School at Colegio Mac Kay. I still do not know what I am going to study at University. I am in between Law School and Psychology, but I am sure that the career that I will choose will not be related to Maths because I hate them.
I have two adorable pets: a cute and crazy kitten called Angie -like the Rolling Stone´s song-  and a little dog called Bruno that is older than Angie but smaller in size (he is a mini-toy caniche). Each afternoon, I love to take a nap with both of them.
In my free time, I enjoy watching TV series on Netflix. Now I became addicted to "Friends".
I really like walking down the streets of my beautiful city, especially in Autumn enjoying the different colours of the trees.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario