domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

My personal introduction

My personal introduction



   Hi!! I’m Lucía, I’m seventeen years old and I’m from La Plata, Buenos Aires. My pets are a dog, a turtle and a fish.


   I like painting and drawing and, my favourite painting is “Starry Night” of Vincent Van Gogh, but I don’t think about studying something linked with this next year.
   I’m deciding what career to study because I love neurosciences but I don’t know if Medicine is my profession. It’s a really hard decision, but I feel that I’m going to study Medicine.
   Also, I like reading books (novels specially), and the last I read was “Thirteen Reasons Why”. Now there is a series but is very different to the book. I’m angry for that. If you want to see it, you can do it in:
13 Reasons Why

   I’ve always been a nerd, What I can do? I can’t change.
   In my free time I go to gym and cook. Yes, I know, is a rare fusion.
   Like everybody, I love singing in the shower but my voice is so peculiar to be listened by people.
     
   I talk so much, it’s impossible to stop me, including when I was in the kindergarten, my teacher sent a note for my parents saying my bad behaviour at the class because I always talk with everybody.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario