lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017

My Personal Introduction


This is my presentation:
  My name is Lucas and I am 17 years old. I live in La Plata with my family: my mother, my father and brother. My brother is 16 years  old  and he attends school also. I have a pet, a dog, its  name is Luna and it is a Labrador. I like playing basketball, it is my favourite sport, and football. I’ve practised basketball in Atenas from seven years.



My favourite basketball team is Golden State Warriors, whose stadium is in Oakland and its name is “Oracle Arena”.


And other team I like is Boston Celtics , it is the most  successful team in the NBA history. I would like to travel to USA.



Stephen Curry is my favourite basketball player. He is playing in Golden State Warriors. In the season 2014-15, he and his teammates won the NBA championship, he was MVP in this season and the next ( 2015-16 ). He is the best shooter in the NBA.  Some of his Records were : NBA regular season record for made three-pointers (402) ;NBA record for most consecutive regular season games with a made three-pointer (157).


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario